Internationalized Domain Names Working Group

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri Nov 17 19:37:38 CET 2006

Dear NCUC Friends,
especially:
Dear NCUC-GNSO Friends,

I would like to let you know that I expressed my interest to participate
in the IDN-WG of ICANN (and why), and the response I got from the GNSO
Council chairperson.

Norbert Klein

=

    Hello Norbert,

    As a member of the non-commercial constituency you are entitled to join,
    as confirmed by the Council meeting today. Glen please add Norbert to
    the mailing list, and list of members.

    As you are joining after the process for electing a chair has started,
    you will not be included in the current vote.

    Your participation and expertise in this area will be most welcomed.

    Regards,
    Bruce Tonkin