Fwd: RE: [gnso-idn-wg] IDN Working Group Chair voting procedure

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 11 17:41:58 CET 2006

Hi,

Please read the three messages below fyi. I'd advise those interested
in IDN and willing to participate in the discussions let me know so
that we get ready to do so as soon as the GNSO clarifies its
processes in that regard.

Mawaki