Fwd: Membership Application for NCUC

Robert Guerra rguerra at LISTS.PRIVATERRA.ORG
Wed Nov 8 18:37:07 CET 2006

Milton:

I met and chatted with their executive director at the Vancouver ICANN
meeting. If i'm not mistaken he was also at the IGF meeting last week in
Athens.

>From I recall, MINC has been following and attending ICANN meetings for
some while. Their area of interest is more IDN related.

I would concur with your opinion that they qualify.

regards

Robert