Whois Task Force Meeting in Marrakech

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Wed May 24 21:19:48 CEST 2006

All:
I wanted to let you know that the Whois Task Force just decided to hold a
long face-to-face meeting in Marrakech.  The sense is that we have been working
on this for too long (I agree!) and that if we work hard, we should be able to
make progress. I think the meeting could be a good one.

I would very much like to attend, but will need support from NCUC to attend.
Is there a process of applying for travel funding?

Tx,
Kathy