Whois meeting today -- input sought

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Tue May 23 15:16:10 CEST 2006

All:
Today we have just been told that the Whois Task Force will meet to discuss
the data we should list in the (new) Whois database.  One of the things we will
discuss is the registrant -- who should be listed as registrant?

This is a subject we have discussed before, but I think we should revisit.
If no personal data is listed, how do you feel about listing the person who
holds legal control of the domain name -- the individual, organization, small
business, etc?

Regards, Kathy