Report, GNSO Committee Meeting, Brussels May 11-13

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 15 21:59:02 CEST 2006

You're welcome. No the WB was not represented at the meeting. It was Olof (ICANN
staff) who mentioned the WB report for reference while we were discussion regulation
and competition issues, for documentation and possible comparison if I well remember
(broadcast, mobile, ISP industries, etc.). Then someone, probably Bruce, retrieved
the abstract from the web to share it. Just as one checked out the "market power"
from the EU web-based lexicon to clarify the discussion about Jon Nevett reference
to "pricing or market power."

Mawaki

=== message truncated ===