Please search for candidates for nomcom placement on board and councils

Frannie Wellings fwellings at FREEPRESS.NET
Tue May 2 16:12:11 CEST 2006

To follow up on what Robin wrote below, please do start thinking about,
sending e-mails about, talking with colleagues about, and reaching out
to possible candidates for the Nomcom board/council seats. This is the
formal call for statements of interest:
http://www.icann.org/committees/nom-comm/formal-call-2006.html

There are three board seats to fill.  In addition to the board, we must
fill one GNSO seat, one ccNSO seat, and two ALAC seats (from the
European and North American regions).

As the NCUC person on the nomcom, let me know if you have any questions.
Please do your best to search for good candidates from across the globe
and encourage them to apply.  I'll continue to send reminders.

Best,

Frannie