Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 30 15:56:32 CEST 2006

Milton:
I have suspected something along the lines of your concern, and the
last sentence of my previous message was a cautious addition (didn't
want to assume the existence or nonexistence of guideline provisions
robust enough to prevent those problems, but I hear you...). However,
I still think GNSO as a whole should still be able to fund its
members to ICANN's meeting (and probably from ICANN budget
allocation).

Mawaki