Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Mar 29 22:46:01 CEST 2006

I agree with Kathy. Besides, one thing is receiving funding, another is
receiving funding under certain conditions. We need a relatively small
amount (compared to the amount allocated to ALAC) to allow more
effective presence (either online or face-to-face) of our members, which
can be done on a rotating basis, and of course we would only accept it
without any constraints.

I am actually surprised, after reviewing ICANN's operational plan, that
NCUC has never before claimed this right.

frt rgds

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento

* Sacix -- distribuição Debian CDD Linux   *
* orientada a projetos de inclusão digital *
* com software livre e de código aberto,   *
* mantida pela Rits em colaboração com o   *
* Coletivo Digital.                        *
* Saiba mais: http://www.sacix.org.br      *