[Fwd: NCUC representatives to (PDP-Feb06) task force]

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Mar 16 16:32:27 CET 2006

Great! It is being hard to make the constituency move on these actions
:) and I understand -- even the chair is having a real hard time to
follow the issues, just too many other things to do.

So, let us at least make sure one of us is there. Thanks, Mawaki!

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento

* Sacix -- distribuição Debian CDD Linux   *
* orientada a projetos de inclusão digital *
* com software livre e de código aberto,   *
* mantida pela Rits em colaboração com o   *
* Coletivo Digital.                        *
* Saiba mais: http://www.sacix.org.br      *