Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Mar 29 02:01:41 CEST 2006

One thing we can all say to ask that NCUC needs funding from ICANN to
have an equal playing field on issues.  I think this might be a
possibility these days - if we all push for it and soon.   In the draft
operational plan, ALAC would get $330,000 in funding from ICANN for
travel support alone.  That's terrific!   NCUC should be able to receive
funds too.  It would be so great if we could regularly have all 3
council members at ICANN board meetings as well as task force members.

Robin