[Fwd: [governance] Proposed theme: user centric digital identity]

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Mar 22 17:35:48 CET 2006

It looks like the date we have for our regular meeting (including the
nice chat with NomCom people) will be the 27th. I have requested a room
as usual so we can keep it for our activities during the entire ICANN event.

Any other suggestions? It would be great if we had a session with our
GNSO council members just before the GNSO starts -- it will depend on
arrival dates of all the ones who will be there (I should arrive late on
the 25th, stay until the 30th).

I am copying this to Glen so she can help us with the bureaucratic
procedures.

fraternal regards

--c.a.