Withdrawing as PIR Advisory Board Rep

karen banks karenb at GN.APC.ORG
Thu Mar 16 17:56:33 CET 2006

Dear all,

Following up on this thread from some time back.

It seems nominations are still open. I would like
to nominate frannie wellings for the PIR AB -
i've asked frannie is she is interested, and she
has confirmed that she would be.

I think frannie would be an excellent rep - not
only from the NCUC, but in the interests of a
broader civil society and civil liberties community..

karen