Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Marcelo Fernandes Costa mfernandes at CGI.BR
Fri Mar 3 13:12:55 CET 2006

I agree, also.

I would just like tp know if we will have access to the results of this
work or
just the staff of ICANN will have access? I find important revamping
everything, but in a transparent way.

Marcelo Fernandes
Working hard in our new web site