Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Mar 3 09:45:49 CET 2006

At 6:03 PM +0100 3/2/06, Iliya Nickelt wrote:
>On 1 Mar 2006 at 15:20, Robert Guerra wrote:
>>  Kind of strange that you'd get this before ICANN informs you of the
>>  fact.  Thus, i'd suggest due diligence and ask them for a couple of
>>  things before proceeding in any way.
>
>I remember having read an ICANN announcement that the (long prepared)
>review had finally started and given to LSE (no time to search for
>reference right now, maybe GNSO announce list?). But it should be easy to
>find. So I guess they are officially enthroned by whomever the Byzantine
>ICANN structures deemed responsible.

The LSE group's appointment was announced on the ICANN webpage and in
the minutes of the most recent board meeting
<http://icann.org/minutes/resolutions-21feb06.htm>.  Liz Williams
mentioned on the council list on Feb 28.

Adam