Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Robert Guerra rguerra at LISTS.PRIVATERRA.ORG
Wed Mar 1 21:20:27 CET 2006

Milton:

Kind of strange that you'd get this before ICANN informs you of the
fact.  Thus, i'd suggest due diligence and ask them for a couple of
things before proceeding in any way.

1. Letter from ICANN appointing them to do the review

2. Yes, handing over the data carte-blanche, well, isn't how things
should be done. The LSE should know better. They are in the EU, and thus
subject to the EU data directive. Ask them for their privacy policy.

If they don't have one, then they should get in touch with Gus Hosein.
He's a well known Privacy expert who just happens to be @ LSE as well.

regards

Robert