Fwd: [council] Options for WHOIS purpose

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 28 20:45:17 CEST 2006

Overall, I do not have a problem with Bruce's concerns and strategies -- but
I not happy at all with the wording of the resolution that he drafted on the
fly.  I think Rick Weingarten was right to worry....
Regards, Kathy
p.s. working on some wording changes...