agenda for Marrakesh

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Wed Jun 21 04:26:55 CEST 2006

Dear all,

As a long silent and lazy observer, I hope to be there together.
Abrubtly, I happend to go there. NIDA(former KRNIC)had expressed their
travel support for me a few days ago, and I decided to do so.
There is very long story behind this, but anyhow, I hope that this could
be a good sign for future although it may be just very wishful thinking
at this moment.

Besides those proposed agenda, I hope to share your ideas and views on
coming IGF and internet governance in general as well.

Particularly regarding IDN, I have some questions in my mind. I want to
share it with you. I will arrive there in the morning of June 25, Sunday,
and leave on July 1st day.

regards,

Chun Eung Hwi

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 KathrynKL at AOL.COM wrote:

> I really like this agenda too.  Thank you Carlos!
>
> I would like to propose that we agree to run it a little late, say 6:30pm (we
> have a lot to dover), and then all plan to go to dinner together.  I am
> getting there early.  If you would like, Carlos, I would be happy to scout out a
> nice place.
>
> Kathy
>
> > Carlos, you become more chairmanlike with every passing week. Thanks for
> > putting this together! Now I will torture you by adding something I forgot:
> >
> > Ed Viltz of PIR plans to come to our meeting at some point and discuss their
> > relationship to the constituency.

> > This is a summary of suggestions for our agenda so far:
> >
> > Suggested date and time of the meeting: 06-April-2006, 14:00 - 18:00.
> >
> > 1. Registry contracts Task Force issues (pdp Feb 06) -- proposed by Milton.
> >
> > 2. Whois Task Force and related issues -- proposed by Kathy.
> >
> > 3. Planning the Whois conference in São Paulo ("Vancouver II" whois +
> > privacy event) -- proposed by c.a.
> >
> > 4. NCUC position regarding CIRA request to ICANN for a thorough review
> > of procedures -- proposed by Kathy.
> >
> > 5. Review of the situation regarding IDN's -- proposed by Kathy.
> >
> > 6. Discussion of possible candidates for the nominating committee --
> > proposed by Adam.
> >
> > Also, Kathy suggests we plan to have lunch or dinner together on Monday.
> >
> > frt rgds
> >
> > --c.a.

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet |   fax:     (+82)  2-2649-2624
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82)  19-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea  	    | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr