agenda for Marrakesh

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 20 21:53:24 CEST 2006

I really like this agenda too.  Thank you Carlos!

I would like to propose that we agree to run it a little late, say 6:30pm (we
have a lot to dover), and then all plan to go to dinner together.  I am
getting there early.  If you would like, Carlos, I would be happy to scout out a
nice place.

Kathy