[Fwd: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] vote delay?]

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Jun 18 18:38:18 CEST 2006

Adam Peake asked me to post this.

Norbert

= =

(I can't send to the NCUC list from this address.)
Why delay? I don't see the sense in it.  Get the person
elected so they can take their seat in Marrakech.

Anyway.  About Rita, Phillip and intellectual property, etc.  I
thought Phillip was on the other side of the whois discussion, one of
the strongest voices for greater trademark and IP rightsholders in the
GNSO, fewer or delayed new TLDs, etc.

I think both will be as solid on the internal governance concerns.
Rita strikes me as the one more in line with NCUC ideals than Phillip.
But I may be too remote from GNSO issues to be correct on this.

Send to the list if you wish.

Adam
= =