vote delay?

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Jun 18 17:59:46 CEST 2006

Sorry, friends,

I do not get the point, and therefore I am not enthusiastic to sign (but
I am open to listen to other voices also). Is it in line with general
procedures to delay the vote already announced? Does it enhance our
"popularity" or will we be outvoted? Would this be worth the case?

Milton Mueller wrote:
 > If the NCUC members abstain and no one achieves a majority, what
 > happens? Do our votes just not count, or is the whole thing stalled ;-)

What is the point of having the whole thing stalled? And maybe it does
not work anyway, if there are new alignments coming up.

I had a quite nice response from Philip (which I will share when I will
also have a response from Rita (if she responds). I am still scared from
the IP and legal environment of Rita.

Norbert