Fwd: Ballot for GNSO Election for June 2006 Board Seat, Second Round

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 16 16:42:38 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if Rita will be in Marrakech, however I'm afraid
this won't make any difference: please note (below), as I just
realize, the end of the second round is on June 21.

Other Constituency members and GNSO councillors may be willing
to get on a conference call with the remaining candidates,
however due to prior committments, I am sorry not to be able to
take any other one by June 21. (Note: We have two (alternate)
conf-calls with the IDN working group on Monday and Tuesday, and
not even sure to make it.)

Regards,

Mawaki
P.S. Hopefully, I've removed from the ballot email below all
"identifyable" or identification information related to the
vote.