[Fwd: NCUC Agenda for Marrakech]

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Tue Jun 13 06:43:43 CEST 2006

I would be very grateful if you would put discussion of possible
candidates for the nominating committee on the agenda.  A great
opportunity for a few well connected and informed people to share
ideas about the people they'd like to see serving ICANN on the Board,
ALAC, ccNSO or GNSO.

Bet in 30 minutes you could think of 10 or more people. You don't
need to approach them/recruit them yourselves (though you can if you
like
<http://www.icann.org/committees/nom-comm/formal-call-2006.html#H>)
just give the names to Frannie and me and we'll follow-up.

NCUC's putting a lot of effort into Seat 14: NomCom's selecting 3
board seats, 2 ALAC, 1 GNSO and 1 ccNSO. So reward for effort might
be high.

Thanks,

Adam