[Fwd: NCUC Agenda for Marrakech]

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 12 23:05:16 CEST 2006

Carlos and All:
It looks as if the GNSO/GAC meeting will be taking place on Monday AM --
10:30-12:30 (the current tentative time that GNSO's Secretary Glen gave me
today). I will need to be at this meeting, as will other Council and Task Force
members.

Might I recommend that our Constituency meeting take place on Monday
afternoon?
Say, 2-6 PM for the formal meeting?  We also consider following it  with a
Constituency dinner (at our own expense) to finish our meeting on an  informal
note.

Regards,
Kathy

Fine.  Part of the agenda is planning the Whois conference in São Paulo
-- we  want to do a sort of "Vancouver II" whois + privacy event. CGIbr
has  agreed to support and we already have requested the necessary space
in the  event venue.

fraternal regards