[Fwd: NCUC Agenda for Marrakech]

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 12 17:28:21 CEST 2006

You bet!  I would like to spend a fair amount of time on Whois.

I would also like to discuss the CIRA letter that called on ICANN to
establish much, much better procedures for open and transparent deliberations and fair
process.  I think we (NCUC) should consider issuing a statement or resolution
supporting this letter.

Also, many constituencies stay together for meals during their meeting
sessions.  I think this is a great idea.  Shall we plan (as NCUC) to have lunch
and/or dinner together on Monday?   At least lunch!

Also, IDN's on the agenda, I hope!   Is there more NCUC can be doing?
Progress in this critical area seems so incredibly slow.  Is the problem technology
or politics?

Regards, Kathy