Fwd: [elections-gnso] First-round Election results for ICA...

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 16 15:07:14 CEST 2006

Carlos:
We are the swing vote -- we decide the outcome :-)!
Might I suggest that we invite Philip and Rita to join us for a 1/2 or  so
discussion during our Constituency meeting in Marrakech -- perhaps
later in the afternoon (around 5pm or so)?

Shall we also invite Avri (who, as the person who seconded Michael
Geist was probably the 4th vote for him)?  She might enjoy talking
F2F with them.

This is a great time to build bridges!
Kathy

http://gnso.icann.org/elections/election-procedures-01jun06.htm