[Fwd: NCUC constituency day meeting requirements]

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Jun 6 01:16:56 CEST 2006

Dear people,

Any suggestions regarding the proposed infra suggested by Glen? It looks
OK to me. If I do not hear otherwise in the next few days, I will send
an OK to Glen.

frt rgds

--c.a.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NCUC constituency day meeting requirements
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:06:37 +0200
From: GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
To: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango at yahoo.com>, Norbert Klein
<nhklein at gmx.net>,        Milton Mueller <Mueller at syr.edu>, Carlos
Afonso <ca at rits.org.br>

Dear Mawaki, Norbert, Carlos and Milton,

Could you please check the attached chart and fill in any needs that are
not provided and that you may need for your constituency meeting in
Marrakesh. Please return this as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Glen
--
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN

--

Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento

* Projeto Sacix -- Pacote Linux orientado  *
* a projetos de inclusão digital com       *
* software livre e de código aberto,       *
* mantido pela Rits em colaboração com o   *
* Coletivo Digital.                        *
* Saiba mais: http://www.sacix.org.br      *