Thanks to Michael Geist

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 2 16:30:10 CEST 2006

I just wanted to share with everyone our great thanks to Professor Michael
Geist.

As our candidate from the GNSO to the ICANN Board, Michael has been
participating in conference calls with the Council, with many Constituencies, and many
individuals.  It is a big commitment of time -- and a terrific way of
educating other constituencies about our views and concerns.

And there is nothing certain yet -- no clear winner in the race.  So Michael
may yet be on the ICANN Board!

Thank you, Michael!
Kathy