[council] Proposed WHOIS motion for 20 July 2006

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 18 01:16:29 CEST 2006

Questions:

Rick, what are you referring to by "This" in your first sentence
below? (All) if there is something you think is missing in the
summary provided by the staff, please let me know with specific