GNSO: Final IDN Issues Report issued.

Chun Eung Hwi chun at PEACENET.OR.KR
Fri Jul 14 10:06:58 CEST 2006

Dear Adam Peake,

Very interesting point! Thank you, Adam Peake!

I confirmed the printed document of GNSO issues report on IDN dated on 9
May, 2006. Its title seems to be final - "GNSO Issues Report - Policy
Issues relating to IDN at the top-level". Very strange!
So, I confirmed that document again on ICANN website -
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/idn-tlds/issues-report-28may06.htm
Interestingly, its title is "GNSO Preliminary Issues Report Policy ..."

Then, today, abrubtly, final version emerged up before one week of next
GNSO council meeting. .....

very transparent!

regards,

Chun

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Adam Peake wrote:

> Final IDN Issues Report issued.

> Not sure how final: very obvious spelling mistake in the table of contents :-)
>
> Adam

Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet |   fax:     (+82)  2-2649-2624
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82)  19-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea  	    | eMail:   chun at peacenet.or.kr