[Fwd: Re: [council] LSE Review on GNSO]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Jul 31 19:01:30 CEST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [council] LSE Review on GNSO
Date: 	Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:57:17 -0700
From: 	Denise Michel <denise.michel at icann.org>
To: 	robin at ipjustice.org
CC: 	'Council GNSO' <council at gnso.icann.org>

The LSE is incorporating additional information it received from
constituencies (in response to the request delivered during the
Marrakesh meeting).  Their vacation schedules have caused some delays.
Within a week, I should have a date for sharing a draft with the GNSO.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
Vice President, Policy Development