[council] Proposed WHOIS motion for 20 July 2006

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Jul 18 15:32:56 CEST 2006

Carlos:
the constituency statements are incorporated into the issue reports drafted by staff. E.g., the Whois issue report contains either a summary or a verbatim incorporation of our position paper.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Carlos Afonso <ca at RITS.ORG.BR> 07/17/06 9:16 PM >>>
Does ICANN also publish all statements received from its internal
constituencies? Actually, I should ask: delivering a formal statement to
GNSO implies publication or should we explicitly ask for it? None of our
statements are published in http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy.

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento

* Projeto Sacix -- Pacote Linux orientado  *
* a projetos de inclusão digital com       *
* software livre e de código aberto,       *
* mantido pela Rits em colaboração com o   *
* Coletivo Digital.                        *
* Saiba mais: http://www.sacix.org.br      *