GNSO Meeting in Whashington

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 31 23:46:20 CET 2006

Dear all,

Until further notice, the GNSO is going ahead planning a f2f meeting
presumably in Washington, D.C. There are still some time-conflict
issues to be addressed by the GNSO Secreteriat. We would need to send
3 representatives, either from inside or outside the Council (it is
strongly suggested though that at least one be from the Council).
While awaiting the final decision about the date (end Feb/early
March), could we please discuss/decide upon our representatives to
that meeting?  Please note that I may be available to attend (from
the US territory).

Regards,

Mawaki