Our statement on gTLD

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Jan 31 13:17:06 CET 2006

Mawaki, if Milton and others agree, maybe we could say a phrase like
"NCUC does not rule out the possibility of GNSO proposing the formation
of an immeditate, independent, open, pluralist working group to do a
deep review of the g/sTLD situation and processes and propose a set of
criteria for delegation/redelegation of global domains."

I can go that far for a consensus... :)

abraços fraternos

--c.a.

--