Fwd: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Our statement on gTLD

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Jan 31 22:45:41 CET 2006

I would say that strong opposition to the idea of a moratorium has been expressed, and no support expressed aside from Carlos. So my preference would be to identify that idea with its proponent, Carlos, if it is included at all.

>>> Mawaki Chango <ki_chango at YAHOO.COM> 1/31/2006 3:30:26 PM >>>
I haven't got any new reaction on Carlos' last proposal so far - is
there any support? Thanks Carlos! Sorry I couldn't get earlier to my