Our statement on gTLD

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 31 21:30:26 CET 2006

Dear all,

I haven't got any new reaction on Carlos' last proposal so far - is
there any support? Thanks Carlos! Sorry I couldn't get earlier to my
email today, and I should be sending the statement in an hour or so.
If there's no reaction by then (and I assume there could have been so
already since your "offer" was made publicly on our listserv), I
would understand, based on the latest state of play on this issue,
that there is no agreement/consensus - and will mention this
accordingly to the ICANN staff, after removing your proposed edit.

Just for the sake of your information and quick consideration, I'm
sending the semi-final draft including Carlos' phrase (highlight in
blue).

Mawaki

=== message truncated ===