New gTLDs policy development process -- comments and edits

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 27 17:45:13 CET 2006

Kathy and all:

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "full range of comments"
especially after you other email forwarding links about "basic
documents" and "papers to date". I haven't found any previous
contribution at those locations, and in any event my understanding is
to collect and consolidate in a final collective statement the
contributions under the current extension period (BTW, did we have a
final or single collective statement, not scattered inputs, for the
initial period which has now been extended?). If I'm wrong, the I'm
not sure you will have the draft report today, because I have other
deadlines falling today, too.

So currently, the inputs I'm seeing so far are Milton's, your (Kathy)
amendments to Milton's including your (to both) comments on the
preamble, and Carlos' remark on the need for a deep reshuffling of
the gTLD process/policy, with possibly a working group with clear cut
timeframe. I was under the impression that I received a note from
Carlos or Milton forwarding someone elese's input, but I don't seem
to see that in my folders, and start suspecting that this might as
well be a reminiscence of a dream... is it?
Regards,

Mawaki