Fwd: [gtld-council] New gTLDs policy development process

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 20 16:57:04 CET 2006

We are 10 days away from the submission deadline on the above
mentioned subject. I'm volunteering to collect the constituency
comments/statement. Is there any objection? If not, could you forward
any additional comments before Thursday 26; I will compile and post
the result by Saturday 28, for final review to be completed by Monday
30; submission to the council on Tuesday 31 Jan. Carlos, you may
inform the GNSO Secretariat accordingly, or else, if I don't hear any
objection by Monday 23, I will let Glen know that I am the focal
point for NCUC on this.

Regards,

Mawaki