Withdrawing as PIR Advisory Board Rep

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Jan 17 18:29:48 CET 2006

Dear Harold, I guess it caught me during my Xmas/New Year holidays, and
I guess I did not copy it to the list. Thanks for reminding me and all
of us.

So, who would be interested in becoming PIR Board member? Harold, any
special reasons you would like all of us to know for stepping down?

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso