Regarding meeting in Washington, DC - Friday 24 Feb and Saturday 25 Feb

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Feb 13 20:47:32 CET 2006

Hi Carlos,

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the 24-25 Feb DC meeting because
I am already scheduled to be at WIPO meetings in Geneva then.

We can send an alternate NCUC constituency member to the DC mtg in my
place.   Perhaps Milton and/or Frannie would be able to attend the DC mtg?

I am very sorry to NCUC that I won't be able to be in DC then for this
important meeting.

Robin