Regarding meeting in Washington, DC - Friday 24 Feb and Saturday 25 Feb

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Feb 13 14:36:14 CET 2006

I have reviewed all messages I could find regarding the DC meeting and
it is true that we have not decided for or against participating in it.
My suggestion is that our three GNSO reps should be encouraged to go (no
need to nominate others), but if NCUC needs to disburse funds for this,
let us do so for only one, who would act as proxy as needed.

frt rgds

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso