Fwd: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Our statement on gTLD

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Feb 1 01:55:31 CET 2006

My conciliation proposal does not call for a freeze/moratorium, so if
the phrase proposed is not included, it will not be for this reason.

If the phrase I suggested (or a similar one) is to be associated with
the proponent, instead of being included in the NCUC statement, then I
prefer to submit my proposal through other channels, including the idea
of a temporary freeze, of course.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.