Fwd: [council] Regarding meeting in Washington, DC - Friday 24 Feb and Saturday 25 Feb

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 10 00:54:27 CET 2006

Hello all:

Please be advised that the Council is now planning the Washington DC
meeting on Feb 24. I suggest that NCUC consider choosing among Kathy,
Franny, Milton, and the its reps on the Council. I am voluntaring to
participate (but of course not alone), and the cost for the trip etc.
in my case would be around $600. A quick answer is needed; more we
take time higher will be the cost (very few seats are now available
on the flights at the current price).
Regards,

Mawaki