NCUC Statement on new gTLDs

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Feb 1 15:13:52 CET 2006

Dear Mawaki, you did what you should do, and we should all thank you for
your effort. Unfortunately short-term decisions (particularly seeking
broad consensus) rarely work well through mailing lists. And we are all
volunteers here, which further aggravates efficacy of the whole thing.

I do hope more people join to help us all to devise better ways to do
our debate and decision-making. As chair, I would really appreciate this
in order to do a better job.

[] fraterno

--c.a.

--