more on election (msg from dec.13)

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Dec 18 19:14:42 CET 2006

Milton, you are absolutely right -- no offense intended, of course, but
sometimes we get out of our way to make some point. Sorry for this.

I have been, as you were as well, a doctoral student, and know what one
has to endure to get through the obstacles. In my case, for some
teachers, I was a true slave, unfortunately, but not for most. I am sure
you are not among the first ones, so I repeat my apology.

fraternal rgds

--c.a.