agenda... very first draft

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Sun Dec 3 14:41:54 CET 2006

On the basis of suggestions received so far, this is a first draft of
our agenda for our constituency meeting on dec 05. Please comment,
modify etc so we can have the final one by tomorrow morning (São Paulo
time).

rgds

--c.a.

===
Agenda (draft 1)

1. Presentation of a list of persons presently serving in NCUC functions
-- including terms of service (excom, finance, delegation to GNSO
council, Working Groups/TFs, etc)

2. Discussion of  longer range NCUC personnel planning for outgoing
assignments (I am one of them some time)

3. Serious discussion about principled, targeted outreach to get some
additional members into NCUC, including procedural/practical arrangements

4. Funding to establish minimal operational conditions -- from Icann?
 From which other sources?

5. Specific reports from TFs/Working Groups/GNSO Council reps.

6. Specific cases to be resolved -- INTLNet (any other?)

---

Visitors to the NCUC meeting

1. PIR -- ?
2. NomCom -- Adam Peake and George Sadowsky
3. MINC -- Subbiah