agenda - event on privacy & whois & mou 5 dec

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Sun Dec 3 14:33:47 CET 2006

you can ask ICANN to put information about this
on the meeting website.  NCUC's the only
constituency without an agenda linked
<http://www.icann.org/meetings/saopaulo/>  Write
to Diane or go see her in the staff room?

Adam