[Fwd: [liaison6c] [Fwd: Constituency comments due 20 December 2206 on draft Final Report Introduction of New Generic Top-Level Domains]]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Dec 20 17:39:54 CET 2006

Hi Carlos,

I've told Glen that NCUC's will comments will be in by the 27th.  I'm
hoping to post a draft by the end of today for NCUC to comment on and
revise.

A note was sent to us a couple days ago that we should let them know if
we needed more time and I responded that we needed until the 27th.

Thanks,
Robin