[Fwd: [council] Copy of presentat ion from Bill Dee during the GNSO/GAC meeti ng on Thursday 7 Dec 2006 in S ão Paulo]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Dec 13 18:42:52 CET 2006

One view from a GAC member.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[council] Copy of presentation from Bill Dee during the
GNSO/GAC meeting on Thursday 7 Dec 2006 in São Paulo
Date: 	Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:49:54 +1100
From: 	Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au>
To: 	Council GNSO <council at gnso.icann.org>

*From:* Bill
*Sent:* Thursday, 7 December 2006 4:02 PM
*To:* Bruce Tonkin
*Subject:* new gTLDs/GAC

Dear Bruce,

please find attached, as requested, a copy of my presentation to the
joint GAC GNSO Council meeting this afternoon.

Please feel free to circulate it to other members of the GNSO Council
although I must stress that the views/comments included in the
presentation are purely personal and do not, in any way, reflect the
views of the GAC or indeed of the European Commission.

Regards,

Bill