Reflection and input on LSE Report

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 11 18:28:15 CET 2006

Folks,

During the GNSO Council public meeting and the Board's public forum,
it was mentioned that the Constituencies need to advise the Board
and/or post their input/reaction to the LSE Report. The time line
often suggested was within 2 weeks after Sao Paulo meeting. I
remember a while ago there was a lot of discussion of the report on
this list. So please, if you'd like to put your (existing) written
thoughts or heads together and advise the Board and the GNSO Council,
this is the time.

Robin and Norbert, please advise if I didn't get this information
right. Particularly, I'm not quite clear if this was a decision
agreed upon by the Council and just a suggested item discussion
without any decision. Anyway, it's at least strongly suggested and I
heard a couple of Board members making mention of this, too.

Mawaki